My Pledge to You
– With nearly 2 decades of experience as a Realtor my main focus is for everyone to achieve success whether a client or customer.
– My services go beyond being a realtor; I will be your financial consultant and provide valuable information that I have gathered through-out the years.
– Every buyer will be provided with a Comparable Market Analysis commonly known as a CMA of the subject property, intended for purchase to determine a fair offer price.
– Access to listings throughout NYC and also Sullivan, Orange, Putnam, Westchester, Rockland, Nassau, and Suffolk Counties updated daily.
– I will conduct daily searches for properties that fit your criteria and specifications including price, locations, amenities and configurations so you can rest easy throughout the buying process.
– If you haven’t been qualified, I will guide you through the mortgage qualification process so you can secure the type of loan that best suits your needs.
– I will guide you through the offer process so you can present a fair offer to the seller and position yourself to have an accepted offer for the property that best suits your needs.
– After offer acceptance I will work with lenders, attorneys, home inspector, appraisers and anyone as needed to ensure loan approval is obtained and closing occurs in a timely manner.
– Evaluate your finances, get an idea of how much you can afford for a down payment and recurring monthly expenses.
– Check for errors on credit reports that would impact the pre-qualification process, www.annualcreditreport.com offers everyone free credit reports yearly. It is federal law.
– Discuss loan types with a loan officer and fill out application to obtain pre-qualification document.
– Research neighbourhoods that are suitable for your needs and identify different amenities that you would prefer and access to transportation. Research schools in selected neighbourhoods.
– Work with a reputable realtor. Realtors are a great source of information. Home buying is an overwhelming task and one should seek professional help. Realtors can offer insights into neighbourhood trends and prices.
– Begin your home search and view properties within your pre-approval amount. Depending on market inventory and this could take from 1-6 months or even longer.